• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Any explanation regarding the difference in php settings / php ini / php info

Teal_cfr

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Someone could help me understand why when I choose PHP 7.3.27 on a VHOST adding custom settings on max_input_vars = 4000

And finaly in phpinfo() showing 7.3.29 with max_input_vars = 1000

Thanks for your help

plesk_php_settings.jpg

Hello,

Someone could help me understand why when I choose PHP 7.3.27 on a VHOST adding custom settings on max_input_vars = 4000

And finaly in phpinfo() showing 7.3.29 with max_input_vars = 1000

Thanks for your help

View attachment 19523

You have to remove the semicolon to activate the new value:

; How many GET/POST/COOKIE input variables may be accepted max_input_vars = 4000

Do you have to use the 7.3.27 version? What if you change the php.ini from the 7.3.29 version and select that one in the PHP settings of the website?
It's odd that 7.3.27 and 7.3.29 use the same php.ini as shown in your screenshot.

Do you have to use the 7.3.27 version? What if you change the php.ini from the 7.3.29 version and select that one in the PHP settings of the website?
It's odd that 7.3.27 and 7.3.29 use the same php.ini as shown in your screenshot.

Yes but php 7.3.29 is not set on my plesk, that why it was strange

Back