1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Any tips on taming spam with Plesk?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by JerkyChew, Apr 13, 2005.

1. JerkyChew

JerkyChew Guest

It seems like a lot of spam is making it through our Plesk server. I was wondering what kind of advice you guys have on how to tame this a bit... Can I customize Spam Assassin from a terminal without worrying about Plesk overwriting anything or breaking itself?

I'm always nervous about modifying stuff on the server from a terminal, as Plesk will sometimes go in and overwrite changes I've made (DNS and subdomains come to mind). Are there any caveats I should know about, or any 'best practices' I should follow when it comes to Spam on Plesk? Thanks in advance.

2. alex042

alex042 Guest

We use a combination of MAPS servers and IP blocking at the firewall which seems to work fairly well.

3. Rempala

Rempala Guest

We use 4PSA Spam Guardian on our server, It blocks about 90% on our server.

4. gumush

gumush Guest

4PSA Spam Guardian

We use Spamguardian from 4PSA . It's really great software to adjust spamassassin settings with multiple level permissions and settings .

http://www.onofis.com
    Onofis Internet Servisleri