• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Anyone successfully Upgrade from 12.0.18 to 12.5 on CloudlLinux 6 ?

yabado

Regular Pleskian
I am planning to upgrade this weekend and wanted to here if anyone else has made this upgrade?
Any problems?

In case this is useful to anyone who lands here on a search, did an in-situ upgrade to Plesk 12.5.30 on one of our Plesk 12.0.18 CL6 servers today and it failed to complete, the error was nothing major though.

Logs show this:
Fatal error during packages installation: Public key for mod_cloudflare-1.3.1-1.el6.x86_64.rpm is not installed
OR
YumBaseError: Public key for mod_cloudflare-1.3.1-1.el6.x86_64.rpm is not installed
OR
Fatal error during packages installation: The GPG keys listed for the "mod_cloudflare Packages" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.

First I tried to just remove the Cloudflare extension as it was not in use, but that didn't help and may not be an option for some people either.

To resolve, Login to SSH

Run this command to restart Plesk, as it gave NGINX bad gateway response after the upgrade failure:
/etc/init.d/psa restart
Run this command to remove the flag:
rm /var/lock/parallels-panel-upgrade-failure.flag

Run these commands to update the key causing YUM to stop during the process:
rpm --import http://pkg.cloudflare.com/pubkey.gpg
rpm -e gpg-pubkey-8e5f9a5d-*

Then rerun the upgrade.

i had same situation, plesk on centos 6 64bit upgrade from 12.0.8 to 12.5, latest upgrade on 31.may 2016 - don't remember the #, the upgrade failed with same error (missing public key for mod_cloudflare). I tried your solution but after the plesk restarted i'm getting this error after logging in.
9BiN3IV.png

i can only guess what could be wrong, there are two plesk versions on server (i see the files and directories of both versions) conflicting with each other, how can i revert to old plesk 12.0.8 and do the upgrade again?

- i have a full backup of plesk from a day ago as the last possible solution

Last edited:
panel.log:

[05-Jun-2016 15:03:48 UTC] PleskMainDBException: DB query failed:
select `dom_id`, `sys_user_id`, `ssl`, `fp`, `fp_ssl`, `fp_enable`, `fp_adm`, `fp_pass`, `ssi`, `php`, `php_handler_id`, `cgi`, `perl`, `python`, `fastcgi`, `miva`, `coldfusion`, `asp`, `asp_dot_net`, `webstat`, `same_ssl`, `traffic_bandwidth`, `max_connection`, `www_root`, `maintenance_mode`, `certificate_id` from `hosting` where `dom_id`=2

Error: Unknown column 'fp' in 'field list'
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/db.php
line: 90
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Table.php(141): db_query('select `dom_id`...')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PHostingTable.php(20): Table->select(false)
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cObject.php(436): PHostingTable->select()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PHosting/Abstract.php(42): cObject->fetchAttrsFromTable_()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PHosting/Apache.php(15): PHosting_Abstract->__construct('2')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DSWeb.php(177): PHosting_Apache->__construct('2')
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php(262): DSWeb->getPHosting()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(493): Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Hosting->getSsl()
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/Web/SiteRenderer.php(68): Smb_Subscription_Domain->isSslAllowed()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/Web/SiteRenderer.php(82): Smb_View_Web_SiteRenderer->_setupPermissions(Object(Smb_Subscription_Domain))
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/List/Sites.php(83): Smb_View_Web_SiteRenderer->getSiteRecord(Object(PhDomain))
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(401): Smb_View_List_Sites->_getDataProvider()
#12 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(201): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupPaginator()
#13 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(192): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupList()
#14 /usr/local/psa/admin/application/smb/controllers/WebController.php(2149): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Array)
#15 /usr/local/psa/admin/application/smb/controllers/WebController.php(66): Smb_WebController->_getSitesList()
#16 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Smb_WebController->viewAction()
#17 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('viewAction')
#18 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#19 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#20 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#21 {main}

thanks! i found only 28 out of 34 fields in psa.hosting in my db.

but those commands don't work:
# mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa > psa.sql : the backup is not created using this command, which another is the correct?
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow : i can login only with plesk db command

then when i enter:
ALTER TABLE `psa.hosting` ADD `fp` enum('false','true') NOT NULL default 'false';
i get error:
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'psa.psa.hosting' doesn't exist

this is my mysql> desc psa.hosting; output:
9SO3Glj.png

i need to add these, please could you write me commands to copy and paste, i'm lost here
+-------------------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-------------------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| fp | enum('false','true') | NO | | false | |
| fp_ssl | enum('false','true') | NO | | false | |
| fp_enable | enum('false','true') | NO | | false | |
| fp_adm | varchar(20) | NO | | NULL | |
| fp_pass | varchar(20) | NO | | NULL | |
| fp_no_index | enum('false','true') | NO | | false | |
| fp_no_index | enum('false','true') | NO | | false | |

Last edited:
then when i enter:
ALTER TABLE `psa.hosting` ADD `fp` enum('false','true') NOT NULL default 'false';
i get error:
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'psa.psa.hosting' doesn't exist

Extra "psa."

Back