• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache configuration problem.

bokken

Basic Pleskian
Hi to all,

I having problems with my apache config, i have a domain with problems and i deleted this domain from the panel but the problem persists.

In the panel i recive this message:

"New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates: . The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating broken configuration or click here to retry generating of all configurations."

I try to recover with the link and the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

And not works.

I connected to mysql and i have this errors:

select * from Configurations where status="error";

+-----+--------------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------+------------+----------+--------+--------+-------------+
| id | name | serviceNodeId | file | version | objectType | objectId | status | active | description |
+-----+--------------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------+------------+----------+--------+--------+-------------+
| 885 | domainWebmailHorde | 1 | /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/generated/13708535950.02294200_xxxx_com_webmail.include | 13724188660.62182500 | domain | 449 | error | false | |
| 890 | domainVhost | 1 | /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.com/conf/13708535950.02294200_httpd.include | 13724188660.62182500 | domain | 449 | error | false | |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

How i can clean this errors? and recover the normal status of the servers.

Thanks in advance.

Back