• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Apache CVE-2021-44224 / 44790

Apache has released new vulnerabilities and patched versions. Does this vulnerability affect Plesk?
If so, when will the Plesk update package be released?
This is an OS problem, not a Plesk problem.

In our case, Ubuntu will backport the fixes to the Apache release that they used for each of their OS releases, but in due course...
They haven't done that yet (at the time of this post) but they will / normally always do

So, you'll need to follow this up with whichever OS you're using.

This is an OS problem, not a Plesk problem.

In our case, Ubuntu will backport the fixes to the Apache release that they used for each of their OS releases, but in due course...
They haven't done that yet (at the time of this post) but they will / normally always do

So, you'll need to follow this up with whichever OS you're using.

Sorry, I would like to ask you again, my OS is CentOS: 7.7.1908
Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)

Is there a way to upgrade to Apache 2.4.52?

~~ my OS is CentOS: 7.7.1908 Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)

Is there a way to upgrade to Apache 2.4.52?
As stated previously and confirmed in our forum sig, we use Ubuntu for OS, we don't use CentOS, so we can't answer this question sorry.
Plesk supports Apache 2.4 as stated here: Software Requirements for Plesk Onyx
However, your actual question... is about Apache 2.4 updates, when using CentOS as the OS on your server.
Other Plesk users who also use CentOS might post an answer here, but you should really follow this up on CentOS forums first of all.

Redhat (the upstream of CentOS 7) backports security vulnerabilities to their packages, but the software version will not change:

Regarding CVE-2021-44224, please see here:

So to summarize: Apache httpd that comes with CentOS 7 is not affected.

Redhat (the upstream of CentOS 7) backports security vulnerabilities to their packages, but the software version will not change:

Regarding CVE-2021-44224, please see here:

So to summarize: Apache httpd that comes with CentOS 7 is not affected.

Thank you for your reply, sorry for the trip last week, I will continue to look for answers, and I will share with you new information. thank you all.

Back