• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Apache Failed to Start

A

acidbox

Guest
I have Plesk 7.5.4 for linux and my apache shows the status of down. When I try to start it through the control panel I get the following error:

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service httpd failed to start
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:28 psaerror(string "Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service httpd failed to start")

Can someone please help me?
 
I fixed the problem. The Host name in the server preferences was non-existant.
 
Back
Top