Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I had a similar problem with my PPWSE. I paid for the back then "plesk professional website editor" and the CP showed that my license was invalid when infact I could use the PPWSE. Support blew me off and basically wanted more $$$ to look at my box. To this day I still have the red circles but mambo works... hmm
Yea apache runs fine but it's a problem if our support people want to restart the system and don't have root access. This is pretty terrible. I HATE having to find backward ways for hacking plesk problems.