• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Apache & nginx Settings option not visible

Avinash

New Pleskian
Hi,
I am new to plesk. Installing and using plesk for first time. I have installed plesk obsidian on windows. I have added a domain and installed WordPress in it using wordpress toolkit.

Website opens fine but i cant find any options related to Apache or nginx. I have checked Power User view, Service Provider view to check if there is anything to enable before i can access it, and also logged in to the user account which i have created to add domain.

Also, i have purchased "Plesk Power pack" extension. When i provide my hostname at Power Pack and click on go to Install button, it says "The license has been installed. You now have access to all functions and features of the extension."

Where do i access these functions & features?

@hostking thanks for the update
I'm currently new to plesk and windows server, it takes some time to understand it before making any custom changes. The reason i want Apache or nginx is, WordPress which i have tested on plesk is not running efficiently on IIS compared to my Linux server which is in same datacenter and same hardware.

Yes that will be the case as in my opinion PHP runs better on Linux anyway aswell as their are many customized and opensourced addons available for linux compared to windows.

We always recommend Linux for our customers when they want wordpress hosting so does most hosts. Plesk for Windows is better for ASP.NET and ASP.Core apps.

Back