• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache.php broken / criyptic content

tornography

New Pleskian
Hi,

somehow I messed up my

Code:
/opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php

It show the following content.

Code:
<?php
    die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
    __sw_loader_pragma__('PLESK_12_5');
?>
²'l=¡ç„a`ß™Qz‚rÈ’×22)ŸÿŸÁÔLy‡Ó6hN¦V‰œÉ”üƬï'Ȇ    JJâK>pfä-ƒîõ
ϼ
“ý—Y±Ù†¿î![9
ÇÔÞ6¶ð}¡2À½Üò÷wv’ …ÒBAOOg…ãQí¢wý‚«èdÖ7]À<¥›ú^~E꣏ñ¡¶ŸõuØT‚ŵ‹oùôÀø&J¶ïS™ƒ[\\ŠÌ‰
5Ô&zÞÃUfc=°Áej¬Øÿ$Ò-nÉc^œÐ¾Alpvmw±Ø®ŽÜ!>`*¸ÅYªH-ØËBfò0›Öê`ˆœhb¦Y¥Íj2X½»ñáÌÁAQ©=ý¨°wK±ñX^š4˜µ¤qÖõîÆì–¤v²R9ï8♎¹…¤‘‰:d=¸#¹n@—{i Qè29/—b5D!Tu똅B0Sb¤hüJO̐~¦xc•íVRni”žÒÎù§@œ˜5†ån=ÁºÄiÄÐàÑA›"ëL.ÛFäÃRîd«[óÌ;.Mâæ0Ox\^’©
–Ãܦ9(ÇÖ‘î2Å"¶Z¥¯ ©„–ŒhGŤ—×°º9    a,•sT‘1S×1}¶ ööN´i¶¦QbsÜAëÞAKôÁ@#v@U-2*qókªa®Ù j¶=WòT}Ü[{95éÓ¸kÔZ@ò.ò?b鹋ñecÀ¹ñ»Ð ¾”B-£(¤ƒoaÛbÄ4T0L)®îЙNj|ðNò dG·;¸(XøøhçÓl4’•(A7òYâOQÆsÙٍl¯yìÇ@—ºÆHÏ^cwÔƒQ´Æwn7©\ÜîGtc^ð L€äB(‹`Ù
\+ð_*{ï@ÀKù)L…ùÚ+Û‚«)Ïæxâcc°GžÔCþ‹ý¼R¡Îþ.wÑâ}c^ŸSÒK-!ê®Lç#    rmŸ6Èj.Ö‚äÄ«£“U)xÀÀ°‹‘Ÿ—E؉†^ÓÖq7dÏ·VuFn>QQ).þÒµV)¸£Rd $—Oå{Lõ9P¸ô—qˈyدrX–:öðS
K}‘¨4ÐB„IŸžüÈ'ÇÖ'–fñ‰VEi¥65ðÛï3$¾ ðDÇÇŽß;$©ÑëÎ>iFüC;cÇ$o5§Q·¤¬DR`{¯T‘SØ×yìûAwþÖñµ`I2wRâiè†= N«mšûåhÂ8
cØK€ß$Šÿ‡/ª.²»QUt~*r‹Aþ<vŸ¸FÈoå»þJÌ &ŒýeÀXӍ[™Íç%ÆuKÔ\´µkÀhY«Ç~uU¤öYËÏ>k+WU½ÀÃhÕøPÛè1ÿՍcé'òêb®ñkE[׃j¼šM.B¥ÈËr-‘Êv@r
h·3òâ9ÓXìàÐvi¥ÂíÄßoÐΖš[€»2Ðö"ÜfWØÚÅÚ ëÜ„—Ù×&¦ñŸ•B÷®LZwLí1ÖÓÎæTj_ÎG¬Èv’ÙmÍæÿâ†îq·€$5?Ì Cð“)Ψ#2Ðzߪ_êבßDý"Éd»¾µ[Ò+uߟµ^™6¹ÙØ¿¿`~|›DžR°<:´6¼i™
¾ŸøŒåÑÃêŸå´ƒç•,Fø.Å]!YI,µrô“•ä¿IÔö¶*ù›’HŒ(ÌãÒm  ³d$êíûß@2â2R™Å÷=ýížH™’_¨dí…>ÒËïÉ´Ø$ÄdŒ³4ÉòŒãÖÒEÔ{Ÿ¹>ÁµYÈ-ýmî«    ¡ŽšUè—¤Â^³ãû¨xc§’ãYÖæ}ߊ'±;EÍhµ&`ÎïPÔ#7¦ëæ<=ΨŒn·`UÓ–‘ϘŠƒ]4.P·–Üêé    I`µjþ¦#ÎFì¾?ÏÀ¨˜¡ “À‹—ãÚñBª½Þʈ›v¯RnãWwÛkÖ#}óRÓÛ?ôŸ'D¢)AAÈÒKFR9ìU+ÆvLÞEüMÜ#UʹèLÎw~ÔÿCÃ3åú$9i±ùÉ¿Û” ÿŸ#r™×œêËÿ    (^„ÙܨŽÓKTrdò©XF    &ž0½øF@4•éBømyóÿm¶]câS4·:Ó³ZZ/>¯s%u˜8‹±ÔCP&é꾆FÛ``s<J]ðBÌmÂ;RW²`Ä"aù*I‚TÆÈPŽ“d:Nmcã¹0›q%·Éï/TÑ÷‡‰B38Á²ž)Ã$26Yöœ‘ å uR(vÊò    Vžµ=dôé.¸TéC…øÈFù¸ms¯`8üó±¿YÉ6G×{;Z+x9½äZ©¤íg‚2°í4ï
ˆ¡ÜÓGûõ%¨/˜S¤Ô½ˆ˜
ü仸H‹BxÞ#¾<ÊÑtHºRPš/eþ" D§hÛ%$æ·;'<IžB€5"2-ä¹TÈ«ì« KP6Ÿa¥åÀÇ°òÑî°nŽÑ(©Ïó?ð6ßÎó y!ìÊ>ÛÅBé{`:pP¾r¦$ëY„]‚Uz‘ßð
fœÊfÂF½!…(Wú xŠ°9*•+IF=')·ìžjTFuž€Ôà9ñÛÛ—
-í@y‚ŸgÉÍO†UônHàKï6€]}tE‚

So I am unable to fix/repair my configuration files. Wich causes that apache won't restart.
This is the error message in plesk when trying to re-create all configs.

Code:
Die Webserver-Konfigurationen können nicht rekonfiguriert werden: Unable to execute httpdmng: Execution failed.
Command: httpdmng
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --reconfigure-domains
[1] => [***domainnames here***]
)

Details: [2015-12-04 15:42:29] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/apache_control_adapter' '--restart' '--restart-interval' '0' '--http-port' '7080' '--https-port' '7081'] with exit code [255] 
[2015-12-04 15:42:31] ERR [panel] Apache config (14492401050.03409000) generation failed: Template_Exception: Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start
Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php
line: 110
code: 0
Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

I searched for a fresh, clean Apache.php to replace the currupt file.
Would that be possible? Is there another way?

Thanks & Regards.

Hi tornography,

please be informed, that most Plesk files are encrypted, just as your file "/opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php". So there is nothing "wrong" if you see such encryption, when you open these files and you didn't mess up anything.

Your error results from the cause:

Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

Please restart your apache webserver manually and investigate possible issues with errors from your command line, or by viewing the webserver log - files ( /var/log/apache2/error.log ). If you need help with the investigations, please consider to use a debug - log - level for apache, to get a more verbose output in your log. The setting for the apache - log - level on Debian/Ubuntu - based systems is located at "/etc/apache2/apache2.conf".

Example standard configuration from "apache2.conf" :
Code:
#
# LogLevel: Control the number of messages logged to the error_log.[/INDENT]
# Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error, crit,
# alert, emerg.
#
LogLevel info

Back