• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Apache.php broken / criyptic content

tornography

New Pleskian
Hi,

somehow I messed up my

Code:
/opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php

It show the following content.

Code:
<?php
    die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
    __sw_loader_pragma__('PLESK_12_5');
?>
²'l=¡ç„a`ß™Qz‚rÈ’×22)ŸÿŸÁÔLy‡Ó6hN¦V‰œÉ”üƬï'Ȇ    JJâK>pfä-ƒîõ
ϼ
“ý—Y±Ù†¿î![9
ÇÔÞ6¶ð}¡2À½Üò÷wv’ …ÒBAOOg…ãQí¢wý‚«èdÖ7]À<¥›ú^~E꣏ñ¡¶ŸõuØT‚ŵ‹oùôÀø&J¶ïS™ƒ[\\ŠÌ‰
5Ô&zÞÃUfc=°Áej¬Øÿ$Ò-nÉc^œÐ¾Alpvmw±Ø®ŽÜ!>`*¸ÅYªH-ØËBfò0›Öê`ˆœhb¦Y¥Íj2X½»ñáÌÁAQ©=ý¨°wK±ñX^š4˜µ¤qÖõîÆì–¤v²R9ï8♎¹…¤‘‰:d=¸#¹n@—{i Qè29/—b5D!Tu똅B0Sb¤hüJO̐~¦xc•íVRni”žÒÎù§@œ˜5†ån=ÁºÄiÄÐàÑA›"ëL.ÛFäÃRîd«[óÌ;.Mâæ0Ox\^’©
–Ãܦ9(ÇÖ‘î2Å"¶Z¥¯ ©„–ŒhGŤ—×°º9    a,•sT‘1S×1}¶ ööN´i¶¦QbsÜAëÞAKôÁ@#v@U-2*qókªa®Ù j¶=WòT}Ü[{95éÓ¸kÔZ@ò.ò?b鹋ñecÀ¹ñ»Ð ¾”B-£(¤ƒoaÛbÄ4T0L)®îЙNj|ðNò dG·;¸(XøøhçÓl4’•(A7òYâOQÆsÙٍl¯yìÇ@—ºÆHÏ^cwÔƒQ´Æwn7©\ÜîGtc^ð L€äB(‹`Ù
\+ð_*{ï@ÀKù)L…ùÚ+Û‚«)Ïæxâcc°GžÔCþ‹ý¼R¡Îþ.wÑâ}c^ŸSÒK-!ê®Lç#    rmŸ6Èj.Ö‚äÄ«£“U)xÀÀ°‹‘Ÿ—E؉†^ÓÖq7dÏ·VuFn>QQ).þÒµV)¸£Rd $—Oå{Lõ9P¸ô—qˈyدrX–:öðS
K}‘¨4ÐB„IŸžüÈ'ÇÖ'–fñ‰VEi¥65ðÛï3$¾ ðDÇÇŽß;$©ÑëÎ>iFüC;cÇ$o5§Q·¤¬DR`{¯T‘SØ×yìûAwþÖñµ`I2wRâiè†= N«mšûåhÂ8
cØK€ß$Šÿ‡/ª.²»QUt~*r‹Aþ<vŸ¸FÈoå»þJÌ &ŒýeÀXӍ[™Íç%ÆuKÔ\´µkÀhY«Ç~uU¤öYËÏ>k+WU½ÀÃhÕøPÛè1ÿՍcé'òêb®ñkE[׃j¼šM.B¥ÈËr-‘Êv@r
h·3òâ9ÓXìàÐvi¥ÂíÄßoÐΖš[€»2Ðö"ÜfWØÚÅÚ ëÜ„—Ù×&¦ñŸ•B÷®LZwLí1ÖÓÎæTj_ÎG¬Èv’ÙmÍæÿâ†îq·€$5?Ì Cð“)Ψ#2Ðzߪ_êבßDý"Éd»¾µ[Ò+uߟµ^™6¹ÙØ¿¿`~|›DžR°<:´6¼i™
¾ŸøŒåÑÃêŸå´ƒç•,Fø.Å]!YI,µrô“•ä¿IÔö¶*ù›’HŒ(ÌãÒm  ³d$êíûß@2â2R™Å÷=ýížH™’_¨dí…>ÒËïÉ´Ø$ÄdŒ³4ÉòŒãÖÒEÔ{Ÿ¹>ÁµYÈ-ýmî«    ¡ŽšUè—¤Â^³ãû¨xc§’ãYÖæ}ߊ'±;EÍhµ&`ÎïPÔ#7¦ëæ<=ΨŒn·`UÓ–‘ϘŠƒ]4.P·–Üêé    I`µjþ¦#ÎFì¾?ÏÀ¨˜¡ “À‹—ãÚñBª½Þʈ›v¯RnãWwÛkÖ#}óRÓÛ?ôŸ'D¢)AAÈÒKFR9ìU+ÆvLÞEüMÜ#UʹèLÎw~ÔÿCÃ3åú$9i±ùÉ¿Û” ÿŸ#r™×œêËÿ    (^„ÙܨŽÓKTrdò©XF    &ž0½øF@4•éBømyóÿm¶]câS4·:Ó³ZZ/>¯s%u˜8‹±ÔCP&é꾆FÛ``s<J]ðBÌmÂ;RW²`Ä"aù*I‚TÆÈPŽ“d:Nmcã¹0›q%·Éï/TÑ÷‡‰B38Á²ž)Ã$26Yöœ‘ å uR(vÊò    Vžµ=dôé.¸TéC…øÈFù¸ms¯`8üó±¿YÉ6G×{;Z+x9½äZ©¤íg‚2°í4ï
ˆ¡ÜÓGûõ%¨/˜S¤Ô½ˆ˜
ü仸H‹BxÞ#¾<ÊÑtHºRPš/eþ" D§hÛ%$æ·;'<IžB€5"2-ä¹TÈ«ì« KP6Ÿa¥åÀÇ°òÑî°nŽÑ(©Ïó?ð6ßÎó y!ìÊ>ÛÅBé{`:pP¾r¦$ëY„]‚Uz‘ßð
fœÊfÂF½!…(Wú xŠ°9*•+IF=')·ìžjTFuž€Ôà9ñÛÛ—
-í@y‚ŸgÉÍO†UônHàKï6€]}tE‚

So I am unable to fix/repair my configuration files. Wich causes that apache won't restart.
This is the error message in plesk when trying to re-create all configs.

Code:
Die Webserver-Konfigurationen können nicht rekonfiguriert werden: Unable to execute httpdmng: Execution failed.
Command: httpdmng
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --reconfigure-domains
[1] => [***domainnames here***]
)

Details: [2015-12-04 15:42:29] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/apache_control_adapter' '--restart' '--restart-interval' '0' '--http-port' '7080' '--https-port' '7081'] with exit code [255] 
[2015-12-04 15:42:31] ERR [panel] Apache config (14492401050.03409000) generation failed: Template_Exception: Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start
Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php
line: 110
code: 0
Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

I searched for a fresh, clean Apache.php to replace the currupt file.
Would that be possible? Is there another way?

Thanks & Regards.

Hi tornography,

please be informed, that most Plesk files are encrypted, just as your file "/opt/psa/admin/plib/Service/Driver/Web/Server/Apache.php". So there is nothing "wrong" if you see such encryption, when you open these files and you didn't mess up anything.

Your error results from the cause:

Can not restart web server: Service /etc/init.d/apache2 failed to start

Please restart your apache webserver manually and investigate possible issues with errors from your command line, or by viewing the webserver log - files ( /var/log/apache2/error.log ). If you need help with the investigations, please consider to use a debug - log - level for apache, to get a more verbose output in your log. The setting for the apache - log - level on Debian/Ubuntu - based systems is located at "/etc/apache2/apache2.conf".

Example standard configuration from "apache2.conf" :
Code:
#
# LogLevel: Control the number of messages logged to the error_log.[/INDENT]
# Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error, crit,
# alert, emerg.
#
LogLevel info

Back