• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Apache won't start adter mysql purge

TimSch

New Pleskian
Hello
yesterday I had some problems with mysql. I found a hint in another forum to remove mysql.
I didn't thought about dependencies and so it seems that I accidently removed Plesk.
But that's not the only problem. The main problem is that Apache won't start.
I already tried to use the autoinstaller but I still can't find the /usr/local/psa directory.

The error:
Code:
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart
* Restarting web server apache2                                                                                                                     [fail]
* The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
apache2: Syntax error on line 216 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: 
Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/zz010_psa_httpd.conf: 
Syntax error on line 12 of /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/horde.conf: Could not open config directory /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/webmails/horde: No such file or directory
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

The apache error.log doesn't contain informations.
Can anybody help me?

Thank you
Tim

Back