1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

apache2 segmentation fault (11)

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by sgala.matteo, Aug 30, 2012.

1. sgala.matteo

sgala.matteo New Pleskian

35%
    I'm experiencing in a server with Debian Squeeze and Plesk 10.4 a random apache crash:

[Thu Aug 30 18:49:28 2012] [notice] child pid 13717 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
    [Thu Aug 30 18:49:30 2012] [notice] child pid 12402 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Seems that these error happen randomly and only if some user is accessing to a directory protected by htaccess.

If I restart apache the problem disappear for some weeks. And randomly return...

I read that also another guy had a similar issue:http://thegioinguonmo.com/web-server/apache/auto-restart-apache-on-segmentation-fault-error.html

ideas?

Thanks

Matteo