• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

API: Create Subscription failed - Permission denied 1006

fragger1991

New Pleskian
Hello,

we have a little issue with the API, when we want to add an subscription, then we became "Error: Permission denied. (1006)" - but the subscription was added. The status Icon of the Subscription is a "!" and they say (tooltip), that the Plan wasn't correctly synchronized, but we don't use a Plan for this. The Reseller has all rights, there are now limits.

I have test this with the following Code:
Code:
<packet version="1.6.3.0"><webspace><add><gen_setup><name>plesk-test.de</name><owner-login>123login!</owner-login><htype>vrt_hst</htype><ip_address>127.0.0.1</ip_address></gen_setup><hosting><vrt_hst><property><name>ftp_login</name><value>blubb</value></property><property><name>ftp_password</name><value>blubb123</value></property><ip_address>127.0.0.1</ip_address></vrt_hst></hosting><limits><limit><name>disk_space</name><value>1000</value></limit></limits></add></webspace></packet>

For the execution is used the SDK from https://github.com/plesk/api-examples

I don't know when we had this problem the first time, but i know that if had worked in Plesk 12 correctly - i think the problem came up with the last 4 - 6 MU.

We actually have Plesk 12.0.18 Update #16 and running it on Debian 6.0.9.

After the Last Update MU #17, there are no Subscription Added, the Domain is added but without Hosting. I added the Subscription with an Reseller Login.

The WHMCS Module show the same Error, which based on the SDK.

Now i tried many constellations and found out, that when i outcomment the htype that everythings work fine, the Returning Answer is ok but no Subscription is added.

When i set the htype, thats what i get back from the XML-API: SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [version] => 1.6.6.0 ) [webspace] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [add] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [result] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [status] => error [errcode] => 1006 [errtext] => Permission denied. ) ) ) )
But when i use the Administrator Login to do the same process, everything is fine but we want to use an Reseller Account for this, so i think its an Plesk API Problem - i can't find any other error.

Back