• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

API: Create Subscription failed - Permission denied 1006

fragger1991

New Pleskian
Hello,

we have a little issue with the API, when we want to add an subscription, then we became "Error: Permission denied. (1006)" - but the subscription was added. The status Icon of the Subscription is a "!" and they say (tooltip), that the Plan wasn't correctly synchronized, but we don't use a Plan for this. The Reseller has all rights, there are now limits.

I have test this with the following Code:
Code:
<packet version="1.6.3.0"><webspace><add><gen_setup><name>plesk-test.de</name><owner-login>123login!</owner-login><htype>vrt_hst</htype><ip_address>127.0.0.1</ip_address></gen_setup><hosting><vrt_hst><property><name>ftp_login</name><value>blubb</value></property><property><name>ftp_password</name><value>blubb123</value></property><ip_address>127.0.0.1</ip_address></vrt_hst></hosting><limits><limit><name>disk_space</name><value>1000</value></limit></limits></add></webspace></packet>

For the execution is used the SDK from https://github.com/plesk/api-examples

I don't know when we had this problem the first time, but i know that if had worked in Plesk 12 correctly - i think the problem came up with the last 4 - 6 MU.

We actually have Plesk 12.0.18 Update #16 and running it on Debian 6.0.9.

After the Last Update MU #17, there are no Subscription Added, the Domain is added but without Hosting. I added the Subscription with an Reseller Login.

The WHMCS Module show the same Error, which based on the SDK.

Now i tried many constellations and found out, that when i outcomment the htype that everythings work fine, the Returning Answer is ok but no Subscription is added.

When i set the htype, thats what i get back from the XML-API: SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [version] => 1.6.6.0 ) [webspace] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [add] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [result] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [status] => error [errcode] => 1006 [errtext] => Permission denied. ) ) ) )
But when i use the Administrator Login to do the same process, everything is fine but we want to use an Reseller Account for this, so i think its an Plesk API Problem - i can't find any other error.

Back