• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved API RPC - Creating Subscription Error

J8643

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm having trouble creating a new subscription on the plesk api. Below is the packet format I'm sending:

<packet version="1.6.5.0">
<webspace>
<add>
<gen_setup>
<name>example.co.uk</name>
<owner-id>{ownerid}</owner-id>
<owner-login>{owner}</owner-login>
<ip_address>{iphere}</ip_address>
<status>0</status>
</gen_setup>
</add>
</webspace>
</packet>

The error code I'm receiving is 1023 with the message "Operation in POA failed: [no error code] Unable to find the webspace with ID 0."

I'm not sure why it's trying to find a webspace when I'm trying to add one? I'm logged in on an admin account and am trying to assign the subscription to that admin.

Most probably

<hosting>
</hosting>

should be specified.

Hi Igor,

I've added the following below the gen_setup node but am still getting the same result:

<hosting>
<vrt_hst>
<property>
<name>ftp_login</name>
<value>{login}</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>ftp_password</name>
<value>{password}</value>
</property>
<ip_address>{ip_address}</ip_address>
</vrt_hst>
</hosting>

Hi Igor,

An update on this, it turns out even when it returns the "Operation in POA failed: [no error code] Unable to find the webspace with ID 0." error, it is still creating the website in plesk, it just isn't associating any hosting with it (despite me specifying hosting now).

I assume that it may be related to some kind of database inconsistency. Therefore I'd suggest you try to run

plesk repair db

and check if it helps.

Hi IgorG,

I tried running

Code:
plesk repiar db

and

Code:
plesk db repair

But it doesn't look like those commands work with the plesk automation management node.

Error message below.

Code:
[root@ppa ~]# plesk repiar db
Usage: plesk db [command|sql]

Execute database specific command.
Open MySQL console if no particular command was supplied.
Run an SQL query if 'sql' is provided instead of command.

Additional commands:
  tables - Show the list of existing database tables
  dump [databases] - Show a dump of the specified Plesk database(s)
                     (the psa database dump is shown by default)
  desc <table> - Show a structure of the specified database table
  show <table> - Show content of the specified database table

The above then pointed me to running
Code:
 plesk db repair
which returned the below.

Code:
[root@ppa ~]# plesk db repair
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Hi J8643,

pls. note, that the correct typo will definetly lead to some success:

The "Plesk repair utility" is called with the command:

plesk repair

... where you have several options ( pls. read the Plesk documentation at "https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/a...sk-administration/plesk-repair-utility.74649/" ).
Consider as well to use the "--help" string in your commands, which will list possible command options.

plesk repair --help

Please note as well, that the "Plesk repair utility" is a Plesk 12.0 and above feature.

The command "plesk db" will just connect you to your MySQL - Database and additional command strings must be a correct SQL syntax... "repair" is not a SQL - syntax, which you could see, when you use for example the command "plesk db help"

Back