• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue ' in several panels

Zalem Citizen

New Pleskian
Hello there,

Our Plesk install is showing a lot of ' instead of ' in buttons, fields label and other (My extensions panel, various modal windows, ...).
Some single quotes are correctly rendered.
Anyone knows about a fix ?

Thanks in advance !

What is your Plesk version?
Try to fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Thanks for your answer.
Plesk version is 17.5.3, on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Plesk repair and restart didn't solve the problem.
An issue in the output html I can't figure ...

Does this issue occur in a single browser only or does it occur in all browsers, including browsers on different machines? The reason why I am asking is that the ' should be interpreted by the browser and translated into the correct symbol. If the browser does not do that, it is very likely a browser issue, not a server issue, because the server did deliver the correct character sequence.

Hello, the problem occurs in Chrome and Firefox as well.
Here is a screenshot from My extensions page.
As you can see, it's the french localized version of Plesk interface

captureplesk.jpg

I maybe wrong but in this example, each 3 tabs content is loaded when 'Extensions' menu item is clicked. I can see an ajax call when switching tab to https://firehose.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/ ... Don't know why.

No JS error in console at page load or tab click.
In page source code, I can see special characters as 'à' is encoded in unicode \00e0 and single quote is the only character called with its html counterpart '...

Yes, I can reproduce this issue on our test server. I would suggest you report this issue to Plesk Support Team or report it here Reports
I will forward it to developers.

Back