1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Package.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by noone, Dec 28, 2005.

1. noone

noone Guest

Recovering Application Package.

I seem to have accidentally deleted an application package from my Plesk Application Vault. THe package in question is phpBB. I often use the updater so I am starting to think Plesk automatically removed that application without my consent! :S

So anyway, my question is, I dont have the phpBB package, and I would like to install it back. Where do i get the package so that I can upload and install using the web CP?

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
  3. dsmarty

dsmarty Guest

Re: Recovering Application Package.

You are not the only one!
    I had to reinstall Plesk and phpbb seems to have disappeared from the application vault!

Did swsoft remove it ? It's the most used package out of the US$199 application pack I bought.

4. dsmarty

dsmarty Guest

I just received an answer:

It worked for me.

5. Sier

Sier Guest

I'm having the same problem!! how can i do it in Plesk 7.5 for windows? Thank you!! (Didnt post there because i only found this topic here!! thank you)