• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Package.

N

noone

Recovering Application Package.

I seem to have accidentally deleted an application package from my Plesk Application Vault. THe package in question is phpBB. I often use the updater so I am starting to think Plesk automatically removed that application without my consent! :S

So anyway, my question is, I dont have the phpBB package, and I would like to install it back. Where do i get the package so that I can upload and install using the web CP?

Re: Recovering Application Package.

Originally posted by noone
I seem to have accidentally deleted an application package from my Plesk Application Vault. THe package in question is phpBB. I often use the updater so I am starting to think Plesk automatically removed that application without my consent! :S

So anyway, my question is, I dont have the phpBB package, and I would like to install it back. Where do i get the package so that I can upload and install using the web CP?

You are not the only one!
I had to reinstall Plesk and phpbb seems to have disappeared from the application vault!

Did swsoft remove it ? It's the most used package out of the US$199 application pack I bought.

I just received an answer:

Hello.

This is a known issue which will be corrected in the future update. For now it can be easily fixed by copying /opt/psa/var/cgitory/phpBB-2.0.17-9/
directory to /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/phpBB-2.0.17-9/ directory. It can be done with following command:

# cp -r /opt/psa/var/cgitory/phpBB-2.0.17-8/ /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/phpBB-2.0.17-8/

It worked for me.

I'm having the same problem!! how can i do it in Plesk 7.5 for windows? Thank you!! (Didnt post there because i only found this topic here!! thank you)

Back