• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application vault broken

ZopfWare

Regular Pleskian
I have tried to fix several problems with the application vault.. It seems that I have managed to really break it this time.

I need to know if there is a way I can re-install the application vault. Can I somehow get a fresh install of the rpm
(or --force of one) that will repair or reinstall the application vault?

Need help.

Thanks

aps --

/usr/local/psa/bin/aps --get-packages-global-settings produces the following output... this is just one of several errors:

2012-09-05T13:14:21-04:00 ERR (3): Unable to get apsc.aps_registry_package row from psa.smb_apsPackage with ID = 95. Details: exception 'Exeption' with message 'Package with UID '1d8b59b2-5277-4d76-b828-09b0b9486981' not found.' in /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php:8075
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php(8075): aps_controller_registry_getpackage(Resource id #193, '1d8b59b2-5277-4...')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Db/Table/Row/ApsPackage.php(49): APS_Controller_Registry->getPackage('1d8b59b2-5277-4..')
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuAps.php(1175): Smb_Db_Table_Row_ApsPackage->getRegistryPackage()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuAps.php(465): cuAps->_getPackagesGlobalSettings()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/AbstractCuExecutor.php(31): cuAps->__construct(NULL)
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/CuExecutor.php(29): AbstractCuExecutor->_execUtil('cuAps', NULL)
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(18): CuExecutor->run()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(56): CliUtilityRunner->run()
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/aps.php(4): require_once('/usr/local/psa/...')
#9 {main}

Does this help anyone to tell me how to fix my problem?

Looks like database inconsistency. Try bootstrapper repair or contact Support Team for fixing database manually.

What was the solution please? i have the same kind of problems.

Looks like database inconsistency. Try bootstrapper repair or contact Support Team for fixing database manually.

The answer was to use the Plesk bootstrapper repair. Give that a shot. If it doesn't work, the second suggestion was to contact Plesk Support directly.

Something like this for the bootstrapper: /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp#####-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Last edited:
Bootstrapper don't solve this.

It could be cool to know what is the support solution.

Maybe 11.5-psa.sql ?

Back