• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Application Vault: ReCategorize and WP conflict.

X

XenoDave

Guest
Ok, I don't know where else to submit this at, so I'm putting it here.

I'm playing with the new Application Vault and the new SaaS / APSstandard.com

I installed the new WordPress 2.5.1 (yea! a newer version).

However I found 2 issues:

1) The new version was placed into the Category "Other (not categorized)".
And I find no option to change it to the Personal > Blog.

2) Version 2.3.3 was not replaced. How can I change/upgrade/replace currently deployed versions? Can I do it per site or per server?

It looks great and I'm really looking forward to utilizing this more!
 
Ok, I don't know where else to submit this at, so I'm putting it here.

I'm playing with the new Application Vault and the new SaaS / APSstandard.com

I installed the new WordPress 2.5.1 (yea! a newer version).

However I found 2 issues:

1) The new version was placed into the Category "Other (not categorized)".
And I find no option to change it to the Personal > Blog.

2) Version 2.3.3 was not replaced. How can I change/upgrade/replace currently deployed versions? Can I do it per site or per server?

It looks great and I'm really looking forward to utilizing this more!

Hello XenoDave,

Thank you for the report.

Did you install WordPress 2.5.1 via Autoinstaller or download from APSstandard.com?
What exact WordPress version (w/ release number) you see in Application Vault?
 
WordPress v2.5.1 (Release 5) is what is showing now.
I downloaded from the APSstandard.com
How can I install from the Autoinstaller?
I could not find any specific documentation on how to maintain up-to-date.
In the XML i see patchable-from version="2.3.3" release="5".
 
However i see both WordPress 2.3.3 and 2.5.1.
2.3.3 is categorized under Personal > Blog
2.5.1 is categorized under Other (not categorized)

And again, I find no way to recategorize.
 
However i see both WordPress 2.3.3 and 2.5.1.
2.3.3 is categorized under Personal > Blog
2.5.1 is categorized under Other (not categorized)

And again, I find no way to recategorize.

Hello XenoDave,

Thank you for the report. It is our fault and we will fix it as soon as possible.

In order to fix the issue you may open /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/WordPress-2.5.1-5/APP-META.xml and change

<category>Web/Blog</category>

to

<category>Personal/Blog</category>
 
Thanks,
I saw that there was a release 6 available. I'm guessing it is fixed in there.

How do I get notices of new releases and versions major/minor?
 
Back
Top