• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault

C

cosmick

Hi I purchased Plesk with 100 domain licenses about 1 year ago. I have done al my updates and everythign I am just wondering why I dont have the option to install anything in the application vault. Is that an extra. I see the preinstalled programs that plesk gives you, but I dont even have the button to install anything on my own. I am in the server section of plesk admin.
Also question number 2, the asp web applications. The only options I see is under the domains not in server. And I want to remove these programs that plesk pre installed comes with and put my own. There is no option under server to do so.

Originally posted by cosmick
I dont have the option to install anything in the application vault. Is that an extra. I see the preinstalled programs that plesk gives you, but I dont even have the button to install anything on my own. I am in the server section of plesk admin.
Application Vault (Site Applications) is an add-on to Plesk which you have to purchase separately ($199).
What I would like to know is how to remove preinstalled packages?

Also question number 2, the asp web applications. The only options I see is under the domains not in server. And I want to remove these programs that plesk pre installed comes with and put my own. There is no option under server to do so.
If you reffer to ASP.NET Web Applications, they also belong to Application Vault add-on, so you can't install new ones.

Back