1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Vault

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by cosmick, Jul 23, 2005.

1. cosmick

cosmick Guest

Hi I purchased Plesk with 100 domain licenses about 1 year ago. I have done al my updates and everythign I am just wondering why I dont have the option to install anything in the application vault. Is that an extra. I see the preinstalled programs that plesk gives you, but I dont even have the button to install anything on my own. I am in the server section of plesk admin.
    Also question number 2, the asp web applications. The only options I see is under the domains not in server. And I want to remove these programs that plesk pre installed comes with and put my own. There is no option under server to do so.

2. matija

matija Guest

Application Vault (Site Applications) is an add-on to Plesk which you have to purchase separately ($199).
    What I would like to know is how to remove preinstalled packages?

If you reffer to ASP.NET Web Applications, they also belong to Application Vault add-on, so you can't install new ones.