• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Web - Java

D

DanilloS

Hi,

I have two domains that require Java, which one when I click "web application" tab "Application java" is on the loading screen forever and the other just hangs on loading screen.

Have recreated the account through Plesk, Plesk reinstalled numerous times and not had any effect.

After these attempts, I installed java jdk-6u20, which was previously 6u18 (Update 18) and repeat the steps mentioned in the second paragraph. Also not working.

Disabling and enabling the domain in Plesk and restart "Plesk Service Monitor" did not work.

What is the solution?

Thanks,
Danillo

Hello,

Now when I click "java application" in Plesk, is in the loading screen, while it soon remotely on the server and restart options will only Tomcat by "Plesk Service Monitor" and when I return to the screen of plesk, reflects the options normally.

Is there any way to fix this problem without having to restart Tomcat for each function of Java?

Back