• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Applied new plesk license to existing Plesk Prodution

DuongVu

New Pleskian
Our company is using a 2 Plesk Web Host Edition - dedicated server licenses which were are not going to renew on the next renewal date 1-Feb-2018

We are going to buy 2 new Plesk Web Host Edition - dedicated server licenses (yearly billing) to replace the current licenses: Buy Plesk - Plesk
When we install our new licenses, will the Plesk Production work normally as with current licenses? Any changes?

I read on the article: “If the license is not renewed/updated at the specific renewal date, it enters 10-days grace period. You need to renew/update the license before grace period end to continue using Plesk product.”
My license is in grace period, as it was not renewed. What do I do now?
I understand that we can still use Plesk until 11-Feb-2018 without any issues.
Is it correct?

Dual to our procurement process, we could only purchase the 2 new key at around 16 Feb 2018.
Could we request for extending the grace period for 5 more days?

In case we cannot extend the grace period. During the time from 11-Feb until we applied the new license key to our Plesk Production, will our websites subscription on Plesk being affected? (e.g. all website will be down)

Looking forward to the answers. Thanks!

Back