• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Apply DNS Zone changes via XML API

cipcip

Basic Pleskian
Hello guys,

I still have issues with this, I have purchased another hosting, I was able to enable by default DNS zones for subdomains, but it seems that my php script although it returns success, it does not apply the DNS to the zone.

The PHP function is as follows:

PHP:
function syncDNS($nom, $usedip)
{
    $xmldoc = new DomDocument('1.0', 'UTF-8');
    $xmldoc->formatOutput = true;
    $packet = $xmldoc->createElement('packet');
    $packet->setAttribute('version', '1.6.8.0');
    $xmldoc->appendChild($packet);
    $sync = $xmldoc->createElement('dns');
    $packet->appendChild($sync);
    $filter = $xmldoc->createElement('sync-with-template');
    $sync->appendChild($filter);
    $filterdoi = $xmldoc->createElement('filter');
    $filter->appendChild($filterdoi);
    $usedip = $xmldoc->createElement('used-ip', $usedip);
    $filterdoi->appendChild($usedip);
    return $xmldoc;
}

What the XML returns, I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <packet version="1.6.8.0"> <dns> <sync-with-template> <filter> <used-ip>123.123.123.123</used-ip> </filter> </sync-with-template> </dns> </packet>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <packet version="1.6.8.0"> <dns> <sync-with-template> <result> <status>ok</status> </result> </sync-with-template> </dns> </packet>

But still, If I open up Plesk and go to the specific domain, I get the following:

Warning: The DNS zone was modified. If you would like to apply DNS template changes to this zone, either click the 'Apply DNS Template Changes' button on this page or choose the 'Apply the changes to all zones' option in Server Administration Panel > Tools & Settings > DNS Template Settings > Apply DNS Template Changes.

Can you please help me out with this ?

Thank you,
Cristian

When I enter my license it says it is a third party license and to ask their support. My hosting support does not know how to fix this.
I could not find the submit button on the support page, maybe it did not appear because it is a third party license ?

I have the same problem. I have been looking for a solution for 2 hours. Nobody wrote a solution.

A solution is mentioned below but I don't understand. Please help me. Why the DNS zone is not updating.

Back