• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Apply DNS Zone Template settings to all domains

korkmazsefa

New Pleskian
Hello

I am making changes to the DNS Zone Template settings on the Tools & Settings - DNS Template page. There are more than 500 subscriptions available. How can I apply my settings to all of them?

thanks.

See DNS Template for an detailed documentation on changing the DNS template.

In short:
To synchronize the records between the DNS template and the DNS zones, go to Tools & Settings > DNS Template and click Apply DNS Template Changes. You will be prompted to pick one of the following options:
  • Apply the changes only to DNS zones that were not modified by users.
  • Apply the changes to all DNS zones.
Whatever option you choose, DNS records added or modified by users will not be affected in any way.

Edit: I just noticed you posted this question in the Plesk Windows forum. The above methode does not seems to apply to the Plesk Windows edition. I am not sure how to 'synchronize' the DNS template with each domain. Sorry :(

Back