• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apply partial resource limits

D

Daniel Chacon

Hello,

I'd like to know is if there any way to set a limit for only a few services for hostings without necessarily Suspend the domains when the limit is reached.

What I need to do is to set a limit for the whole domain but without the behavior of Suspending the domains when it reaches the Traffic Limit. At Plesk 8.x this was possible but not at Plesk 9.x

Hello Daniel,

You can set the limit for each resource ( Disk space, traffic, etc.) or set it to unlimited at the following path:

Domains > domain.tld > Resource usage

Here you can also set the overuse policy - specify what should be done to the site when disk space and traffic limits are exceeded. To allow the site to operate, select the Overuse is allowed option - the domain will not be blocked.

Thank you for the reply Nataliya,

The problem I have is precisely with the "overuse" option: I need the domain to keep working if the Traffic Limit is reached but at the same time, prevent user to upload more files than the specified in the Limit.

Back