• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

APS Catalog error

CruzMark

Regular Pleskian
On all of my Plesk servers running the latest version of Onyx, on Centos 7, I'm seeing an application catalog error when trying to view 'All Available Apps" as a customer. In addition,the app catalog is empty in Tools and Settings.

The actual error is:
APS Catalog error: Failed to connect to 0.0.0.1: Invalid argument

I've cleared the app cache,and I've check the curl version (
curl 7.29.0 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.29.0 NSS/3.36 zlib/1.2.7 libidn/1.28 libssh2/1.4.3)

help?

This appears to be resolved. Today, the fields are populated. Anyone else sanity check this?

I am still seeing the error on my plesk system... I only just completed a move to Onyx yesterday, and this new instance (was on 12.5 where it was working) has not yet been able to populate the catalog

In my digging I did a few checks I found...

this site had me triple check that my IP address was correct in the psa dababase (in my case, it was)
Unable to list APS applications: Search results could not be loaded at the moment

I also found this one where they talked about verifying that the hostname for the apps server resolved.. (in my case, It does)
Unable to install APS application: APS Catalog error: name lookup timed out

I found a few things referencing unable to connect to 0.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.10 that seemed to be related to cURL but haven't found any solid resources to suggest a fix/direction.

Digging into /var/log/plesk/systemupdatertool.log, I see repeated entries for

2019-03-30 11:42:15 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--check']
2019-03-30 11:42:15 ERROR: Update operation was locked by another update process (Plesk installer or pum).
2019-03-30 11:42:15 ERROR: Exited with returncode 100.

I also get an error about an installer not being finished .. not sure if it's related but at this point I'm throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.

When digging into pure cURL errors this is a fairly common error but all the advice I saw was about /opt/apt/ but I don't have these directories so

Failed to connect to 0.0.31.144: Invalid argument

Guys, thank you for notifications! We have fixed this issue already.

Back