• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue APS Catalog error

Nick1166

New Pleskian
Hello Everyone !!

I have VPS and Plesk Window GUI installed on it. I have tried to install wordpress but foudn cacert.pem error. Then I checked application section and saw the follwong error:

APS Catalog error: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\cacert.pem CApath: none Retry

I have found few forums like you need to update caert.pem file there is no command prompt or terminal where i can execute command. I am really stuck here; I need to host my wordpress websites.

Any help would be appreceated.

To fix the issue it is required to apply the solution from the following KB article: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213909205-Website-shows-cURL-error-77-Problem-with-the-SSL-CA-cert-

Thansk Igor. I have tried this but I dont have such options

1. Install Panel.ini Editor extention: Plesk > Extensions > Server Tools section > Panel.ini Editor

2. Go to Plesk > Extensions > My Extensions > Panel.ini Editor (Go To Extension) > Editor
There is no option for server tool selection or any panel.ini Editor

What if you go to Extensions and try to type panel.ini in Search field?

In this case, apply Solution 2 from the mentioned KB article.

Back