• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [APSI-617] 512M required to install prestashop from plesk... What?

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
From the lastest updated, plesk now require no less to 512M of php ram to accept install apply!?
I don't understand it when requirement from software page continue to 64M...
512M it too hight! 128 or 256 had to be sufficient for the mayor part of apps...

Can you explain us the problem?

From the lastest updated, plesk now require no less to 512M of php ram to accept install apply!?
I don't understand it when requirement from software page continue to 64M...
512M it too hight! 128 or 256 had to be sufficient for the mayor part of apps...

Can you explain us the problem?
sur you see on prestashop the minimum require for works on your server, see your server if is compatible and then config on panel plesk.

Same issue here. Prestashop package from the app repository requires 512M while the actual requirement in a default installation is 64M.

maybe plesk panel need 512Mo ram

That's exactly the point. Plesk insists on 512 MB RAM while Prestashop only requires 64 MB for real. If a customer has a subscription that does not feature 512 MB PHP RAM, but for instance 128 MB RAM, she cannot install Prestashop via the app repository, although the minimum requirements for the software are met. The definition of the Prestashop package installer are buggy. It should allow installation when the subscription only features a 64 MB PHP RAM limit, because that is sufficient for Prestashop.

sur you see on prestashop the minimum require for works on your server, see your server if is compatible and then config on panel plesk.
Sorry but I really don't understand your answer.... prestashop require 64M of php ram and not more, it can be installed without any problem with php zip source, in any hosting that have this php config... What I can't understand is why the plesk installer apps requiere 8 times more than the oficial requirements!!

Sorry but I really don't understand your answer.... prestashop require 64M of php ram and not more, it can be installed without any problem with php zip source, in any hosting that have this php config... What I can't understand is why the plesk installer apps requiere 8 times more than the oficial requirements!!
same with wampserver just cofig memori limite if not need hight use this software much better if you have high audience (user bought your product)

Yes, I can confirm some kind of misconfiguration from our side. We will take it into account and fix it.
Great IgorG, if it's possible, tellme when your team will resolve problem, it's a few urgent for our clients.... Thanks

Internal report APSI-617 has been created and fix is scheduled for the next application package update. At the moment I have no any ETA when we will release it.

Back