• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

archive outgoing mail for mailbox

B

bartu

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a possibility in Plesk to have all outgoing emails from one mailbox (that is hosted in Plesk Centralized Mail server) to be copied and then sent to a different email address?
I know it's possible by changing the source and recompiling qmail. AFAIK Plesk doesn't give opportunity to recompile qmail

Recompiling qmail should give a possibiulity to archive emails that have specific (regexp can be used) address in the 'Form' field. This filed however can be forged by user and emails like this won't be archived. That's why i need a way to archive all emails originated by specific user (SMTP or webmail)

after installation of qmail-auditor software i managed to achieve the goal of archiving emails (without recompiling qmail). But it archives only emails with specified 'From' filed, which can be easily forged. I need to archive all the emails authenticated by selected user (outgiong form one mailbox). Can anyone help with this? Is it possilble at all with qmail?

Looking at the qmail-scanner.ini configuration file you need to set ARCHIVE="yes", I guess.

Back