• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

asp file problems, can someone help me please

V

verybad

Hello,

I client is trying to use asp on our plesk 8 linux server as my understanding asp should work now when you go to the index.asp page of the site or any other page it says 500 Internal Server Error

and looking at the clients error logs show this:

[error] [asp] [8754] [error] error compiling index.asp: , /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Apache/ASP.pm line 1468

Can anyone help me please. Thank you!

I'm guessing you already know this, but you do know that Plesk out-of-the-box only supports Apache::ASP and not (Sun) ASP or (Microsoft) ASP.NET ?

You could install the mod_mono module to get some sort of ASP.NET functionality on Linux... but with just Plesk for Linux you're stuck with Apache::ASP.

mod_mono and vhost.conf

Anyone have a sample of a vhost.conf that will enable mod_mono for a specific subdomain only.

I have tried all configurations as directed in the mod_mono docs and continue to receive internal server error messages.

Running PSA 8.0.1 on Linux - FC4

Thanks

Back