1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

asp file problems, can someone help me please

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by verybad, May 20, 2006.

1. verybad

verybad Guest

Hello,

I client is trying to use asp on our plesk 8 linux server as my understanding asp should work now when you go to the index.asp page of the site or any other page it says 500 Internal Server Error

and looking at the clients error logs show this:

[error] [asp] [8754] [error] error compiling index.asp: , /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Apache/ASP.pm line 1468

Can anyone help me please. Thank you!

2. Redah

Redah Guest

I'm guessing you already know this, but you do know that Plesk out-of-the-box only supports Apache::ASP and not (Sun) ASP or (Microsoft) ASP.NET ?

You could install the mod_mono module to get some sort of ASP.NET functionality on Linux... but with just Plesk for Linux you're stuck with Apache::ASP.

3. phatPhrog

phatPhrog Guest

mod_mono and vhost.conf

Anyone have a sample of a vhost.conf that will enable mod_mono for a specific subdomain only.

I have tried all configurations as directed in the mod_mono docs and continue to receive internal server error messages.

Running PSA 8.0.1 on Linux - FC4

Thanks