• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Asp.net enterprise manager - 503 error message

S

stevemark99

Dear Sir,

My server is having Windows 2008 R2 - MSSQL 2008 R2 - IIS 7 with plesk 9.5.2. When any customer try to access webadmin for mssql through plesk panel he is getting error like "Service Unavailable - HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."

This was happened suddenly. Can you please guide us the tips for trouble shooting, what could be the real issue.
Parallel i need your help badly. If you could help us i will be great full to you.

regards
Steve

Do you have any related errors in Windows Event Viewer?

Following logs showing on eventviewer - application area.This above error appearing continuously on application log area.
"Login failed for user 'sysadmin'. Reason: Attempting to use an NT account name with SQL Server Authentication. [CLIENT: 217.115.112.164]"

Which category error log you required like application/system/setup/plesk. I have checked all categories but no error related to this ASP enterprise manager. This ASP manager not working for all customers exist in server.

I am using below url for accessing MSSQL ASP manager panel.
http://mssql.domain.com/mssql/app/connect.aspx

regards
Steve

Issue not with login failure to MSSQL server.

I am unable to use mssql asp manager panel exist in plesk. In Plesk panel Click on domain - database - click on Mssql DB - click on web admin, then another login window opens for mssql asp manager panel. I am unable to open this panel through plesk. Getting error "Service Unavailable - HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." I feel it's application pool issue.

Regards
Steve

It was default application pool issue. In IIS application pool status was stopped. After restarting that url is working fine.

regards
steve

Back