• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Assigning both IPv4 & IPv6 addresses for one subscription at a time

SoftcellH

New Pleskian
Hello,

Need to understand if it is possible to assign both IPv4 & IPv6 addresses for single subscription (Website) at a time.

Plesk For Windows 10.4

If yes then how shall we achieve the same.

Awaiting your response.

--
Jitendra I.

Read more details about "dual-stack subscriptions" in Plesk Administartor's Guide.

Hello,

I have already gone through Plesk Administartor's Guide and term 'dual-stack subscriptions'. However there is no information provided on how to assign One IPv4 + one IPv6 address to single subscription at a time.

Would like to know if there is any documentation or demo video provided by Parallels for the same.

Hello,

Currently there is no option in control panel to assign IPv6 for subscription, only one is available i.e. assigning IPv4.

Please clarify if this is because currently there does not exists any IPv6 address on web server and same will be available once I adds some IPv6 addresses to this machine.

Yes, you should add IPv6 address to your server and then click Re-read IPs button in IP addresses page.

Back