• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Atomic Basic ModSecurity

Kingsley

Silver Pleskian
Hello;

I have issues installing Atomic Basic ModSecurity, below is the error message i got. i use plesk 17.8.11 and debian 9

Failed to install the ModSecurity rule set: modsecurity_ctl failed: gpg: directory '/var/lib/plesk/modsec/.gnupg' created gpg: keybox '/var/lib/plesk/modsec/.gnupg/pubring.kbx' created gpg: /var/lib/plesk/modsec/.gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created gpg: key FFBD5D0A4520AFA9: public key "Atomicorp (Atomicorp Official Signing Key) <[email protected]>" imported gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: imported: 1 gpg: assuming signed data in '/tmp/tmp0TWdmg/aum' gpg: Signature made Wed Mar 28 20:51:53 2018 UTC gpg: using RSA key FFBD5D0A4520AFA9 gpg: Good signature from "Atomicorp (Atomicorp Official Signing Key) <[email protected]>" [unknown] gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature! gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner. Primary key fingerprint: 1818 66DF 9DAC A40E 5B42 9B08 FFBD 5D0A 4520 AFA9 TERM environment variable not set. --2018-03-29 18:49:56-- https://www.atomicorp.com/RPM-GPG-KEY.atomicorp.txt Resolving www.atomicorp.com (www.atomicorp.com)... Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal) 74.208.77.16 Connecting to www.atomicorp.com (www.atomicorp.com)|74.208.77.16|:443... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: 1694 (1.7K) [text/plain] Saving to: 'STDOUT' 0K . 100% 65.2M=0s 2018-03-29 18:49:56 (65.2 MB/s) - written to stdout [1694/1694] W: The repository 'Atomicorp stretch Release' does not have a Release file. E: Failed to fetch http://updates.atomicorp.com/channels/tortix-common/debian/dists/stretch/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 192.99.9.170 80] E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead. sed: can't read /etc/asl/config: No such file or directory Command '['sed', '-i', '-e', 's#^MODSEC_RULES_PATH\\s*=.*#MODSEC_RULES_PATH="/etc/apache2/modsecurity.d/rules/tortix/modsec"#g', '-e', 's#^RESTART_APACHE\\s*=.*#RESTART_APACHE="no"#g', '-e', 's#^AUTOMATIC_UPDATES\\s*=.*#AUTOMATIC_UPDATES="no"#g', '/etc/asl/config']' returned non-zero exit status 2 Unable to download tortix rule set

Hello Kingsley,
Atomicorp don't support Debian 9 yet. You can track Plesk release notes for issue PPP-31722 we'll include the issue in release notes when they add the support.

Well you also can try insteed Atomic Basic the comodo ruleset which you just have to register for and it is also free for 12 month

Back