• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Atomic v Juggernaut

Steve B

New Pleskian
I currently use Atomic ASL and have done for years. I have just noticed Juggernaut. Anyone have an opinion, which is better.

I have my answer from Danami , they are not willing to tell me how their product compares with ASL.

Sorry it's nothing personal but you are not our target client demographic. As I mentioned before our products are for experienced system administrators and service providers. I highly suggest that you look for some other product to suit your needs.

Best regards,
Marcel Evenson
Danami - Software for the Cloud
www.danami.com

You can't really compare them as they are two completely different products. Juggernaut is essentially a firewall, like CSF or anything similar, while ASL is more of. a hardened linux kernel. You'd be better off comparing ASL to something like Cloudlinux.

Thanks Mark , that is very helpful.
I am assuming ASL does 2 things , 1 prevents people getting in and 2 if they do get in some known vulnerabilities have been removed.
Juggernaut on the other hand , just prevents them getting in.
With that in mind , is Juggernaut enough for me and my 100 domains on Plesk , or should I stick with ASL , which I find quite complicated sometimes.

Back