• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue attack on my server,what can i do ?

Hi tomer628,

hat can i do?
... you could at least provide some informations about your server, the used Plesk version ( incl. #MU ) and provide some depending log - entries, which lead to a conclusion, that your server is "on attack". :rolleyes:
The MORE informations you provide, the better will be possible suggestions, how you could solve your issue/problem/error, but without any decent informations, it is impossible for people willing to help you, to answer your issue/error/problem/question. :(

Hi tomer628,

... you could at least provide some informations about your server, the used Plesk version ( incl. #MU ) and provide some depending log - entries, which lead to a conclusion, that your server is "on attack". :rolleyes:
The MORE informations you provide, the better will be possible suggestions, how you could solve your issue/problem/error, but without any decent informations, it is impossible for people willing to help you, to answer your issue/error/problem/question. :(

i got this email from ovh every couple of hours
Dear Customer,

We have just detected an attack on IP address 123.123.12.12.

In order to protect your infrastructure, we vacuumed up your traffic onto our mitigation infrastructure.

The entire attack will thus be filtered by our infrastructure, and only legitimate traffic will reach your servers.

At the end of the attack, your infrastructure will be immediately withdrawn from the mitigation.

For more information on the OVH mitigation infrastructure: http://www.ovh.ie/anti-ddos/

Regards,

OVH Customer Support

about log..
what the path ,and i will paste the logs here

Attachments

• info.JPG
    info.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 6
I would suggest to ask them if they can provide you with the type of attack.
Maybe there is a specific host (website) on your server which is under attack.

If not, the only real solution would be to look into a solution like CloudFlare and afterwards ask OVH to provide you with a new IP.

But, to be clear, this has nothing to do with Plesk and thus should be better asked @ OVH.

Back