• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

authpsa missing

V

vaultnet

Hello,

I've recently tried to upgrade Plesk machine's OS from FC2 to Centos 4.3 via yum. After the successful upgrade and rebooted I proceeded to upgrade PSA to the latest 7.5.4 release which was successful with a bit of fine tuning.

After the upgrade, I started to test each service and noticed that the Qmail authentication system is hosed. The mail log is saying "Aug 16 10:48:04 srv2 pop3d: /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authlib/authpsa: No such file or directory" for both pop3d and imapd.

I've tried to reinstall courier-imap and qmail with no luck. PSA support suggested that I upgrade to 8.0.1 with the hotfixes and I did with no luck either.

I was wondering what package has this authpsa file in it so I can get it reinstalled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Jankovich
Vault Networks, Inc.
http://www.vaultnetworks.com
O: 305-735-8098
AIM: quatastik

We'll sometime between the fc to centos update going from PSA 7.5.2 to 7.5.4, plesk decided to move this file. How nice of them.

Resolution:

ln -s /usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/authpsa /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authlib/authpsa

Back