• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Charlie Moreno

New Pleskian
Hello, I'm really new to Plesk, to being a hosting provider in general. I'm really excited to be here.

I have a question about what Plesk can do when it receives a subscription creation order. I want it to auto install ownCloud to every new subscription with a domain that is created manually or with WHMCS.

Also, is there a way that when a new subscription is created also installs Wordpress automatically?

Sorry if this was answered before,
and sorry if this sounds a bit like a newbie...

When you create new Service Plan on Application tab you can define applications which will be installed to new created subscription based on this Service Plan. Unfortunately ownCloud application is not included to Application Catalog yet - https://kb.odin.com/en/125385

Thanks for that feed back, I'll vote for ownCloud over the "Feature Suggestions" section.

About the Wordpress autoinstall, I was trying to say that when the Subscription is created, Wordpress gets installed for a "Ready to Use" not just addit to the clients applications tab, just like a "Wordpress hosting plan", I don't know if that is called that way...

Back