1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by peterjoel, Mar 4, 2006.

1. peterjoel

peterjoel Guest

I just upgraded from 7.5.3 to 7.5.4, using the updater button. Now, when I press it, I get the error message:

"Service is not available now.
    Internal Plesk error occurred: AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates."

Auto-updater worked in 7.5.3 inside Virtuozzo, so I'm wondering what the difference is.

Any ideas?

2. elyakh

elyakh Guest

Hello,

Please try to log into psa database:

# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

mysql> select * from misc

check if the "disable_updater" parameter is set up to "true", if yes, change it to "false" and this should get the issue resolved.