• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Auto login

M

mcooper42

Guest
Hello all,

Quick question. maybe some of you can help me I'm not a huge programmer by far.

We use 1 admin login for all our plesk boxes and control panel. What I need is a webpage/code that will allow an auto login securely to the control panel/plesk server. It's easy to pass plain text passwords. But I need to secure it. I'm thinking PHP includes? but i'm not a programmer. This way I can us AD to aduit access to the file and who loged in under the admin account. Any help?
 
Back
Top