• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Auto Nginx Update crash all my websites. Thanks Plesk!

SpAcEDeViL

Basic Pleskian
The auto Update crash all my pages...

nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "pagespeed" in /var/www/vhosts/system/***/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Pagespeed is not integrated... ok, so i installed by my self... but why do you crash all my pages with a auto update!?

AND:
nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-****") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-****','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)

Code:
[2016-04-13 20:30:22] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-t'] with exit code [1]
[2016-04-13 20:30:23] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-t'] with exit code [1]
[2016-04-13 20:30:23] ERR [panel] Apache config (14605722220.12931500) generation failed: Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-***") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-***','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0
nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-***") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-****','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)

all the cert-*** names are complete wrong in the ngnix.conf in the var/www/vhosts/system/*/conf/

What is now the currect way? Dublicate the certs or rename it in the nginx.conf?!

Push!

I need a Info. What is, when i update my Cert. over lets encrypt ? Must i replace all the certs per hand?!

And, what is with pagespeed in nginx?

Back