• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Auto Reply bug: ID PPPM-12688

tlgroup

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Microsoft Windows Server 2022
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.63 #2
We raised an issue with our host regarding auto reply not working as intended i.e. auto reply is never received by Gmail (the biggest email provider!) and were told after Plesk support had inspected our server, "The auto-reply issue has been reported as a bug with ID PPPM-12688 which will be fixed in future updates". However, I have no idea when this is going to be resolved (if at all) and the host has told me to wait and closed the support ticket! So I am enquiring if there is any information on this and an ETA for a solution. I am currently having to use an email template in Outlook 365 with a "rule" to send it to every received email, which means PC/Outlook open 24/7 whilst person is away, which is not really a viable solution for such a fundamentally basic feature (especially our remote workers who power off their PC when on vacation). Thank you.

Hello, @tlgroup. Our team is currently working on the issue and the case is still in progress. While I cannot provide the exact time of delivery, we expect the fix to be released by the end of the year.

Back