1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Autologin to Email Account Setup

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Mark Muyskens, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Mark Muyskens

Mark Muyskens New Pleskian

Hey,

I am currently using a link formatted like the following to auto login to plesk;

https://domain.com:8443/login_up.php3?login_name=user&passwd=pass

I am curious if this could be modified to access the email account setup area directly.

One idea I had was to iframe this link on a page and then on that page have a meta redirect to the email setup page after login. This didn't appear to work as after signing in, the plesk interface broke out of the frame and therefore the second part of the code to continue to the email setup page did not work.

Another idea I had was to create a php page that could somehow mimic the Plesk session creation and then redirect to the email setup page. Not sure how to go about this.

Any input or code snippets would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mark