• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Automation Module or Script

V

virile

I was wondering if Plesk Full 7.5 Re has a module we can add to our site and packages for automatic sign up like E-Bill or Modern, L whatever it is called?

If not what is the best way to get this going? I have never been on this side of the business before where everything is almost done automatically. I used to have a private server and set up my clients and permissions on my machine manually.

I now run 2 very powerful dedicated servers which included Plesk Reloaded. Plesk was simple to naviagte and set up. I like it better then c/z panel.

PHPCoin I have downloaded but I haven't installed it yet. From my research everything has to go through a pay account structure and I really don't feel like setting up a merchants account for $20.00 a month via paypal to allow instant sign ups. New feature paypal started.

Many of these software bundles want you to pay them a fee every month so the package details stay on their server.

I just want to allow my clients to come to my site and go to a specific page to sign up and get instant activation after they are done (minus the propagation period) for whatever domain manager they signed with.

I pretty much have everything else covered.

Shaun aka Virile

Plesk 7.5.3 itself does not have it, you may want to check into their other product, HSPComplete which is a hosting automation package which works with Plesk.

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/hspcomplete/
Overview
HSPcomplete is the most comprehensive full business life-cycle hosting automation solution available. Manage hardware, OSs, applications, backups, IP pools, customers, resellers, e-commerce storefronts and customer payments all from a single system. It houses a very powerful and extremely flexible billing system fully integrated with automated account provisioning scalable to tens of thousands of accounts. Additionally it is able completely manage the industry’s leading VPS (Virtuozzo) and Shared Hosting (Plesk) platforms.

Back