1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

autoresponder not working at all

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by visheshK, May 7, 2012.

1. visheshK

visheshK Guest

I have two newly installed Plesk 10.4.4 on RHEL 5 server (Version showing 10.4.4 RedHat el5 1013111102.18) . On both the server auto-responder is not working . Even i unable so see any relevant message in Maillog, It seem that auto-responder handler is not working even though it set up correctly in Plesk. Can anyone please advise me what i can check , Is anything need to set in master.cf file of Postfix .

Thanks
    Vishesh Kumar

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
  2. volumedomains

volumedomains Guest

Here too.

I just reprovisioned my server to install 10.4.4 and once I imported my domains I found the autoresponder not working.

I deleted the account and re-entered it from scratch and there is still no autoresponder.

Looks like a global problem. Also see http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=258455