• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue AWS authentication requires a valid Date or x-amz-date header

Dmytro

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.45 v2
Hi.
I'm using Amazon S3 Backup extension and scaleway object storage (S3 compatible) and I got two times for last week this error on my email:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <execution-result local-dump-created="false" export-dump-created="false" status="error"> <message severity="error"> <description>Unable to create the remote backup: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://s3-backup/server/: AWS authentication requires a valid Date or x-amz-date header</description> </message> </execution-result>

This error about my everyday scheduled backup. It's not happens every time.
As example, I got it this morning after nightly backup, I just reconfigured schedule to something in nearest minutes and backup was created correctly without additional changes
Can anyone help with this?

I've updated all software (plesk, extensions and etc), changed S3 provider for test, and for now I did not get this error any more. I will start new thread if I will get it again

Back