• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue AWS lightsail setup on ipad. Cannot copy url from SSH console

CryptoNomad

New Pleskian
The cursor is about 10 lines up and when I press down on ipad screen if finger or pencil i will no select. The “select all “ pops up but nothing happens. Please help.

Also HOw do I get phone support if I dont have a license yet???

Am I in the right sub forum for this question? I was able to download an ipad SSH console but not sure how to link to my AWS plesk instance to proceed.

Well now I cannot repeat. I had to do it again because I did not put in the right info in console now it wont let me copy again even in Firefox. This is a sick system. 2020 we should have a secure drag and drop system and not have to deal w/ ssh! Please tell me why I cannot select the URL i need on any browser in the SSH console??

I just want to say Hi.
I see you are certified? Please help! Is the reason you have not answered my question is I am expected to pay you for answers? Is that what this forum is for ? No one answers you question they just want you to hire them to fix? Nt good.

Back