• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWSTAT Problem

B

boonsiong

AWSTATS Problem

Dear All expert,

I encounter a error when scheduler running statistics.exe for past 2 days, before this is running fine,

Running task: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
Started: Mon Jul 03 03:00:01 2006
The task output is attached to the e-mail
Ended with code 1: Mon Jul 03 03:15:06 2006

Attachment on The Plesk Scheduler notification email,
Utility's Output.txt
Unexpected query for column year

Application event log
Event Type: Error
Event Source: statistics.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 7/2/2006
Time: 3:14:29 AM
User: N/A
Computer: AEP-HOST-01
Description:
Unexpected query for column year
at (VRecordSet::get line 573)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe" (vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

Im running on latest version of plesk 7.6.0

Thats exactly what we got.

from 7/1/2006 we not seeing any awststs data anymore on none of the websites.

Any idea?

This is the error:

"Unexpected query for column year"

Sorry guys, I forget to update my problem here,
according to plesk support,

That is known Plesk statistics issue. Our developers has already fixed it and provided us with a hotfix attached to the letter. To apply the hotfix you need to replace 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe' files with the attachment.

contact your plesk support to get the updated patch.

Can you provide me this hotfix?
Send attached to mail to [email protected]

Please. I can't use SW-Soft support because my Plesk is from a reseller, and I don't want to contact them yet.

Thanks.

You can also use the statistics.exe from 7.5.6 if you have a copy lying around - or download and install from super support here.

Cheers,

Mark

Solution for All Scheduled Task

I was wondering if peoples are facing same issue like mine w r to No Scheduled Backup and no Other scheduled task, though I recived a mail that the command for backup, statistics and Drweb has been very much executed. But alas I could never see the output.

While looking int the issue I found that the this task are being executed by User 'Plesk Administrator' , I just added this 'Plesk Administrator' user and all my Scheduled task start working.

As further I found that when ever you modify the task using Backup Manager or else the user permissions get removed.

Hope plesk will work on this and releases a patch for the same.

We upgraded from 7.5.6 straight to 7.6.1 and are having the same problem with stats.

We've copied the above version of statistics.exe, but it made no difference.

I can see what the problem is - Plesk creates a virtual web called /plesk-stat/ which points to the /statistics/ folder in each users account. The error that we get is "Directory Listing Denied" which makes perfect sense because there is no default document in the /statistics/ folder.

If I manually alter the plesk-stat web to point to /statistics/webstat/ that error goes away because there is a default document (index.htm) in that folder.

I don't want to have to manually do this for every single domain though!

Do wait for the cron/scheduled job to get executed, As After that only you will have Files in /plesk-stats/webstat.

-Systron

There are already files in /statistics/webstat/ (the server has been running for over a month), the problem is that the virtual web "plesk-stat" doesn't point to the correct folder, it points to /statistics/

The plesk-stat virtual dir, should point to statistics, because there is also een dir for ftp and www with ssl.

But besides that, i don't have a index page in each webstat dir because there's no scheduled task for it i guess.

Can someone help me out?

Ok, what I did was, i had a couple of sites that had the index.html file in the webstat directory..
I copied that index.html file to all the sites that didn't have an index.html file in the webstat directory

After I did that, i ran the:
c:\Program Files\Swsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

After I did that, everything was updated..
except for the month of october. it only shows stats for today only.
not sure why that happened.. but i think it will work fine from here on out.

We recently upgraded to 7.6.1, and now stats are not working. When we try to browse to /plesk-stat/webstats/ we get a 404 error. After reading this thread, none of our domains have the index.html file. Can someone provide the file for us or is there a way to have plesk generate it automatically?

Thanks.
Chuck

Well i figured out that the problem doesn't shows up with new created hostings. Although that doesn't solve the problem entirely, it's an emergencysolution...

So create a new domain...and copy it? If that is the case, do you know if there is a template file and where it is located and I'll just copy it from there.

Thanks.
Chuck

solution that i found

the last post is from 2006 but i'm posting in case someone like me is trying to figure out this problem. it took me some hours to search all over the net with no success..

so i just rent a dedicated server psa-8.1.1 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE
so when i add php support for .html and .htm extensions the problem came out.

the problem is that the the php support is switched off from the Apache configuration so it don't recognize the
x-httpd-php directive.

on my machine:

/usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf
which includes
/usr/local/etc/apache2/Includes/zz010_psa_httpd.conf

so in zz010_psa_httpd.conf:

<Directory "/usr/local/www/vhosts">
AllowOverride All
Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
<IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
php_admin_flag engine off
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_admin_flag engine off
</IfModule>

</Directory>

so I put immediately after it

<Directory "/usr/local/www/vhosts/*/statistics">
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_admin_flag engine on
</IfModule>
</Directory>

and the problem is sloved.

the problem comes because it switches off the php support for the "vhost" dir in general and allows it inclusively for certain dirs after. e.g.

<Directory /usr/local/www/vhosts/default/htdocs>
<IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_flag safe_mode on
php_admin_value open_basedir "/usr/local/www/vhosts/default/htdocs:/tmp"
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_admin_flag engine on
php_admin_flag safe_mode on

sorry for my English. I hope you got it.. cheerzz...

Back