• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats, again

F

fralolo

As some of you know, I've developed a solution for automatic AWStats statistics for Plesk 6.5 for Windows. It seems that there is interests in such a thing here.

I'd like to hear from plesk if they plan to support AWStats in Plesk 7 for Windows release. If they don't, I will clean-up my solution and release it for free here. It's quite "custom" so it isn't worth my time to do this if plesk is going to release AWStats with Plesk7 for Windows...

I´m very interested in your Solution because i plan to use PLESK for our new Webserver but i need AWSTATS Support.

Thanx a lot ;-)

I've spent the last two days manually setting up sites in IIS with AWStats support, I'm very very interested in this, the only thing that worries me now is that an upgrade to 7.0 with all of these workarounds of Plesk bugs will likely not be very smooth. I'd love to hear some more on your AWStats solution.

Back