• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Awstats config per domain

xxx

Basic Pleskian
Hello folks.
Is it possible to configure awstats per domain with a customer or reseller account (no server root access)? In my case I have to exclude an ip from statistics and I'm wondering how I can do this.
cPanel provides a solution fpr this an I hope Plesk have it, too.
Thanks for helping!

Hello,
I also need to set customizations AWSTATS for a domain, it is serious that after many years it has not yet been possible to do this.
I have one of website in IIS with waf proxy, i need to get correct client ip for generate the statistics by 'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR' and not can do, does anyone know how to do?

Back